Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Characters I'd Want As Family Members
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because she is particularly fond of lists. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This should be a fun list. It will take some thinking

*Flavia de Luce - I think this precocious child would be a lot of fun to have in the family. Never a dull moment with her around

*Biggie - from the Biggie series by Nancy Bell. What could be better than a rich, loving, smart Grandma?

* Enzo - (The Art of Racing in the Rain) ok, so he's a dog. I would just love to have him living with us!

*Dad Howitt (The Shepherd of the Hills) - a simple, wise man - what a great grandfather he'd make.

*Stephanie Plum - if she was in the family, I'd probably get to meet Ranger. :)

*Patricia Anne & Mary Alice from the Southern Sisters series by Anne George. These two would be wonderful sisters, lots of fun, adventerous & brave.

* Anna Pigeon from the series by Nevada Barr - What a great aunt or sister she would make. A caring person who is always moving to a new exciting place. YEA!

*Mr. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice - What a wonderful dad he'd make (if you actually needed one) or uncle. He loves his daughters, he doesn't expect them to bend to the rules for young ladies of the day and puts up with their mom with humor.

*Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - He has been my hero for years. It would be great to have your hero in your family. I would love for him to be my uncle.

*Joe Grey from The Joe Grey mystery series by Shirley Rousseau Murphy - Yep he's a cat. I have a dog on this list and now a cat. I think they would get along just fine and would liven up my life wonderfully.

8 comments:

Stephen said...

Atticus is very popular today. :)

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot all about Enzo! And dogs are part of a family too ... the more of these lists that I read, the more people that I would want to add to my fictional family!

Consider following me: kristens-booknook.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Laura said...

I don't know if I'd rather have Atticus or Mr Bennett as my father (actually, I do... I'd rather have Atticus lol) but Mr Bennett is seriously hilarious! He'd be so much fun :)

My list is here if you want to check it out :) http://devouringtexts.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-ten-tuesday_15.html

Pam Pho said...

fantastic list!

Anonymous said...

Two great dream dads on this list!

Monique Cherie said...

MR Bennet seams like a pretty popular choice

Robyn Ryle said...

Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird would be a good dad, though he wasn't around a lot, I got the sense. Nice list.

Shellabelle said...

I'd love for Stephanie Plum to be in my family!