I had another great reading month! I read 6 novels (only one was an ebook), listened to 5 novels, and read 3 picture books. One of the novels, The Regulators, worked for the Chunkster Challenge. I was excited to have finished the Twilight series. That makes 24 books for various challenges for the year and 6 picture books for the Read to Me Picture Book challenge.
Progress in all my challenges, as well as links to reviews can be viewed here.
17. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
18. Officer Buckle and Gloria by Peggy Rathmann (picture book)
19. I, Sniper by Stephen Hunter (audio)
20. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
21. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (audio)
22. The Regulators by Richard Bachman (Stephen King)
23. Luke Goes to Bat by Rachel Isadora (picture book)
24. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (audio)
25. Whose Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers (eBook)
26. The End of the Road by Sue Henry
27. Ibis: A True whale Story by John Himmelman (picture book)
28. A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffery Archer (audio)
29. The Fourth Man by K.O. Dahl
30. A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley (audio)