Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Monday, What are you Reading?


A weekly event hosted by Sheila from Book Journey to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week. It is a great way to meet other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your wish list.

I just finished:
Glass Rainbow (audio) by James Lee Burke
Play Dead by John Levitt

I'm now listening to:
The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory (in the truck)
Decision Points by George W. Bush (iPod)

I'm reading:
Beaglemania by Linda O. Johnston

Next up:
Hell's Corner by David Balducci (after Decision Points - iPod)
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright (paperback)

10 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

OOH how is the Red Queen on audio? I love Philippa Gregory!

Joann said...

I want to read The Red Queen, I have seen interesting reviews!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

I adored The Red Queen and hope you are enjoying it. Have an excellent week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-31.html

Esme said...

The Red Queen is one book I have wanted to read.

Anonymous said...

Have a great week reading!

Tea said...

I haven't tried James Lee Burke. I will have to try one of his mysteries.

Bonnie said...

I finished the White Queen a while back and need to read the Red Queen soon, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it when you finish it! Here is my Monday post:

http://handsandhome.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_20.html

dollycas aka Lori said...

Cozies are my thing so I really enjoyed Beaglemania.


Here's my week:http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Kathy Martin said...

What a nice selection of books. I hope you enjoy all of them. Have a great reading week!

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

Looks like some great books lined up! Happy Reading!