Friday, April 1, 2011

March Reading Round-up

March was another busy reading month for but has taken a kind of funny turn. I joined two more challenges this month: What an Animal 4 and the Graphic Novel Challenge. Graphic novels are not something I get to very often so I was thinking this might not be very easy to complete, however I found 4 graphic novels at the library that grabbed me right away.

This month I completed the TwentyEleven Reading Challenge. YEA! I read two nonfiction books for my personal 5x4 Reading Challenge and 3 picture books (Read to Me Picture Book Challenge) by Dr. Seuss. I decided on Dr Seuss this month because his birthday is in March.

My FAVORITE book this month was Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck, one of my nonfiction selections. My favorite fiction was a toss up between Play Dead by John Levitt and The Glass Rainbow by James Lee Burke.

All in all I feel it was a productive reading month. Hope you had fun with your reading this month!

No comments: