Friday, December 11, 2009

Saturday 9

Saturday 9 is hosted by Sam at Saturday 9. Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Don't Talk to Strangers
1. Tell us about a night that you spent with someone who was a stranger, yet by the end of the night you were very close. The only time I've ever spent the night with a stranger was back in college, the first night with a room mate in the dorm. We did become friends.
2. When is the last time you rode the bus?
Last year when I took my 2nd graders on a field trip.
3. Describe the last time you stood up for a cause.
Happy, fulfilled.
4. What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?
Buy a new house, but I'm too close to retirement.
5. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
Not enough time to accomplish much.
6. Name something you'll miss about 2009.
Nothing that I can think of.
7. If you could invent something, what would it be?
Something to clean my house and keep it clean.
8. What first got you started blogging?
Finding someone to talk about books with.
9. How did you find this meme?
Visiting HODGEPODGESPV

4 comments:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

thanks for the visit.

7....they already did. it's called MAIDS...very overpriced!

(i wish you would add a way to follow your blog via email..i have a real problem getting to my rss! but always get thru email (even if it kills me)

I am Harriet said...

I'm pretty sure that my stranger experience was a college thing too.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/when-is-last-time-you-rode-bus.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Yoiu are right that there's no time to accomplish much this year! Have a great day...

My Vegan Life said...

wow!I'm so glad I stumbled upon this Saturday 9 meme!because of that I came upon ypur blog!I am now following your blog!=0)
I am a bookworm as well,lol!Nice to meet you!
I agree with #7!I would love that to be invented!
Have a great week
Carly