Sunday, November 22, 2009

What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.If you'd like to join in this weekly event, please go to J. Kaye's and leave a link. That way others can find it and join in.


This Week I'm listening to:
Call After Midnight by Tess Gerritsen(on iPod)
Your Heart Belongs to me by Dean Koontz(listening to in car)

I will be reading :
Why Beulah Shot Her Pistol inside the Baptist Church by Clayton Sullivan
Murder Packs a Suitcase by Cynthia Baxter

Hope your week is full of great reading opportunities!

Last week I finished:
118. Cross Country by James Patterson (in car)
119.The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery (iPod)
120. The Asylum Prophecies by Daniel Keyes

Click on them to go to the reviews. 120 books in one year is pretty good for me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a new Tess Gerritsen book?

Stephanie said...

I just love the title of that Clayton Sullivan book. :-) Happy reading! Here's what I'm up to.

Jennifer said...

Oh I have not read that Tess Gerritsen book. I do like her writing style. I have The Elegance of a Hedgehog on my TBR list. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/what-are-you-reading-mondays_23.html

Ruth Schaller said...

Wonderful books! Nice list! Hope you have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Looks like some fun and really good books on your list!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

The Beulah book sounds fascinating.

Here is mine

Sharon said...

J. Kaye, It is not new, it was published by Mira in July 1, 2001

Anonymous said...

Sharon, that's how out of touch I've become. I haven't read one pod her books in I don't know how long. That will change in 2010! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

That was "...one of her books..." (lol)

Teddyree said...

Sharon, the Tess Gerritsen book is that one of her suspense romancey type novels?? I havent heard of that title and I thought I had all her medical thrillers. Have a great reading week :-)