The Broke and the Bookish asks for your top10 favorite books of 2011. They are listed here in no particular order.
1. Corduroy Mansions by Alexander McCall Smith - This was a sweet book with soft humor. The dog was the best!
2. A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffery Archer - One of the best mystery books I read all year!
3. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga - Read it!
4. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand - Why did I wait for so long?
5. The Postmistress by Sara Blake - Loved it
6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Again...Why did I wait so long to read this wonderful book?
7. The City and The City by China Mieville - Weird and wonderful. This author has an unstoppable imagination.
8. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver - All I can say is wow!
9. Rose in a Storm by Jon Katz - I'm always a sucker for a dog and I really liked this one.
10. The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory - This wonderful historical fiction book made me want to read more by this author.
I'm looking forward to reading about your favorite books of the year.