Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's Top Ten from The Broke and the Bookish asks for your top10 favorite books of 2011. They are listed here in no particular order.

1. Corduroy Mansions by Alexander McCall Smith - This was a sweet book with soft humor. The dog was the best!

2. A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffery Archer -  One of the best mystery books I read all year!

3. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga - Read it!

4. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand - Why did I wait for so long?

5. The Postmistress by Sara Blake - Loved it

6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Again...Why did I wait so long to read this wonderful book?

7. The City and The City by China Mieville - Weird and wonderful. This author has an unstoppable imagination.

8. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver - All I can say is wow!

9. Rose in a Storm by Jon Katz - I'm always a sucker for a dog and I really liked this one.

10. The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory - This wonderful historical fiction book made me want to read more by this author.

I'm looking forward to reading about your favorite books of the year.

No comments: