Saturday 9: You Shook Me
HODGEPODGESPV has encouraged me to join this meme again this week. Please join if you would like. Click on the title for the home of Saturday 9.
1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
Sports figures who are hailed as heroes and role models that do everything from rape to theft to adultry and drugs.
2. What do you think comes after death?
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
The Yearling is the first book I remember the name of, the first book I remember choosing to read.
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
Earth, Wind, and Fire, my senior year in HS back in 1971.
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? NO
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
Celebrety marriages, break-ups, affairs etc.....
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
I wouldn't want to be in a band but if I had to be part of a group it would be Celtic Woman. They are so beautiful, with wonderful voices.
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? No, my dad lives about an hour away in Van, my brother in Austin, my sister in Kansas (about a 10 hr drive from here, 2 hours SE of Dallas, TX)
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?
Spent it with friends, an annual get together for us.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!