Thursday, June 4, 2009

Booking Through Thursday


Booking Through Thursday is hosted by 3m at 1morechapter.com.
This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
My books:
1. The Bible
2. Watership Down by Richard Adams
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper lee
4. Bob, Son of Battle by Alfred Ollivant
5. Call of the Wild by Jack London
6. Night by Elie Wiesel
7. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
8. The House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubus III
9. The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe by Richard Adams
10. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
11. The Hot Zone by Richard Preston
12. Dracula by Bram Stoker
13. Beloved by Toni Morrison
14. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
15. Of Mice and men by John Steinbeck
I could go on.........

7 comments:

Alaine said...

Great selection of books! It's hard to stop at 15.

Jennifer Taylor said...

I have the same first one as you. The second on my list would have to be Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. That book really spoke volumes to me about love and forgiveness. It helped me see God in a whole new light. I also think someone recommended it to me at a time in my life when I really needed it most.

Kate Diamond said...

I, too, would find it difficult to stop at 15.

Harvee said...

I just gave you an award. You can pick it up on my blog!

Harvee said...

Just wanted to remind you of the Kreativ Blogger Award I gave you. You can pick it up at my blog at http://bookbirddog.blogspot.com/2009/07/awards-and-awards.html

Anonymous said...

Absurdity what that

Anonymous said...

Buying memory is such a big hassle... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are legit, visit a bunch of shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then hope that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

I've been screwed over by crazy price changes in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my R4 gaming flash card at what was apparently a steal, only to later see that it fell by five bucks in a week's time.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4i[/url] W3B)