Monday, February 2, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand



FEBRURARY

It's a Meme! Go visit 5 Minutes Books blog and join “What’s on Your Nightstand?”

The books on my TBR stack for this month are:

1. The Tale of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski (Audio)

2. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah

3. The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn & Janette Oke

4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

5. When She Was Bad by Jonathan Nasaw

6. Adam by Ted Dekker (Audio)

Whew, hope I can get them all read! These all fit several challenges and of course this list might change at any moment, depending on what comes in to the library or what is new on the book shelves at Barnes & Noble!

Have fun reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great wrap up! I have a Ted Dekker book. It's KISS. I am really excited!

Unknown said...

I read the Tale of Edgar Sawtelle earlier this year and its really a good read. Enjoy your books!