Thursday, November 4, 2010

W....W.....W Wednesdays


WWW: Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?
My answers:

What are you currently reading?
I'm almost half way through "Side Jobs" by Jim Butcher. It is a book of short stories about Butcher's character Harry Dresden from his Dresden Files novels. They have previously been published in anthologies.






What did you recently finish reading?
I finished "Grave Goods" by Ariana Franklin. It was the third book in the Mistress of the Art of Death series and I really enjoyed it!






What do you think you’ll read next?
I think I'm going to read "Tell Me Where It Hurts" by Dr. Nick Trout. On the front cover it says: "A Day Of Humor, Healing, and Hope in My Life As An Animal Surgeon.

No comments: